With New Year’s Eve just a weekend away, most of us procrastinators are still panicking over what to wear to the parties. There are so many options to choose from that you can get overwhelmed. If you are going the classic dress route then we have you covered. We also have a post on styling palazzos for parties if you would like to dress up a bit different.
Here are some of the classic glam pieces for various types of parties that you might have to attend.
Cocktail Party Dress
Cocktail dresses are one of the most versatile party wear so this is always an option. This cocktail dress with the sheer factor gives it a more classy
vibe. This lacy sheer number from Nordstorm is sure to make heads turn.
Imagine yourself sipping cocktails in a number like this, like what you see? Then get it!
Chiffon Evening Dress
Chiffon evening dresses never go out of style. They are flowy and comfortable. Any amount of flow adds drama to your ensemble.
This sleeveless thigh slit black number with a silver sparkly v-neck bodice from Ho Dress is an example of how a little sparkle is enough to glam up a simple evening gown.
Formal Evening Dress
If you have to go to a party with a formal dress code then formal evening gowns are your safe glam bet. This champagne number with Sequins and a wrapped v-neck evening dress from Amazon is perfect for a formal evening.
Strapless Tulle Party Dress
If you would like to go a cute glam look then dresses with tulle skirts are the best. They give off princess vibes. This strapless tulle dress with the bodice adorned with black appliques from Kolkata Exclusive is the perfect example for the style.
Thigh Slit Bodycon Dress
Bodycon dresses are the perfect way to show off your figure and if you are going the sexier route, add slits. Slits are a quick glam hack. This red number with gold detailing and thigh high slit from Ever Pretty is one of those dresses that people never forget.
Pro-Tips for Buying Clothes
- Getting extravagant numbers can be tempting, however, try getting something that you can wear on more than one occasion.
- Also, after Christmas you might already be on a budget so don’t look at anything that is out of your budget as to not get your heart set on a piece.
- Compare same styles on various websites and then choose.
- Go for dresses you will feel comfortable in for the whole night.
- Consider the weather while buying dresses.
- Consider the type of party, Will there be dancing? Drinking? Travelling to a distant place?
And lastly, have fun in whatever you choose, live your best life and have a blast!
For more Fashion and Lifestyle updates, Keep ALB-ing.